Area Customer Care Manager
Location: West Sussex Area
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Expiry date: 02/11/2017 16:48:00
Our South East Region are currently recruiting for a Area Customer Care Manager to cover the West Sussex area. There will also be requirement to travel to our Kent offices on a regular basis.
The post holder will manage the customer care operation within the designated geographical area to deliver the Bovis Homes 'Continuing our commitment to our customers' promise as identified in the Customer Care Charter and to the standards as identified in the Customer Care Best Practice Guide.
Main duties will include:
• Where necessary, visit customers and assess works required and manage rectification.
• Conduct a quality audit on each designated site on a quarterly basis and complete all reports and administration documents as required.
• Conduct final inspection visits on build completions, liaising with site managers to identify priority. Produce all necessary reports and documentation as required.
• Carry out inspection of all stock units over three months old and prior to legal completion.
• Ensure that all reported defects are dealt with in a cost effective, timely and professional manner to the satisfaction of the purchaser.
• Monitor work through to completion.
• Prepare monthly plans with Customer Care Technicians and agree job priorities.
• Attend appointments punctually and at pre-arranged times.
• Liaise with purchaser on all occasions as appropriate.
• Ensure that any problems or incomplete work are reported to the Regional Customer Care Director immediately.
• Ensure that the company carries out its obligations to the NHBC.
• Attend NHBC resolutions meeting as appropriate reporting back and taking necessary actions as appropriate.
• Operate within departmental budgets by ensuring that Customer Care Technicians manage their time and operate effectively and control the use of materials and sub-contractors.
Experience/skills required for the role:
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• A detailed understanding of NHBC customer handover requirements.
• Ability and resilience to manage difficult situations.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• BTEC Diploma in Building Construction or equivalent.
• Valid CSCS card.