Expiry date: 08/11/2017 12:02:00
Sales Progressor : South East Region
Our South East Region are seeking to appoint a Sales Progressor to join the Sales & Marketing team at our New Ash Green office.
The Sales Progressor will be responsible for progression of all new build sales promptly and efficiently from reservation to completion, liaising with customers, IFA’s, lenders and solicitors. The role is also responsible for managing fixed date requests and close liaison, updating sales database (access) and providing regular sales reports.
Key Performance Indicators
• To liaise with local Homebuy Agents and local authorities, providing feedback and building on relationships.
• Deal effectively with all administration and documentation relating to all private sales, preparing confirmation of sale details if needed, ensuring all files and sales database are up to date and documentation is processed in accordance with set policies and procedures, within agreed time scales and for auditing purposes.
• Liaising with customers, solicitors, IFA’s, lenders, monitoring and tracking each sale in order to meet exchange and completion deadlines. Handing over to Home Ownership Officer at exchange of contracts.
• Ensure that all business practices are in line with appropriate and current legislation in particular Property Misdescriptions Act 1991, Estate Agency Act 1979, Financial Services Act 2004, Company data protection policy and the Consumer Code
• Prepare weekly reports on sales leads, qualifications and progression, ensuring performance standards are met, progress is charted and procedures are complied with for weekly meeting with Sales Director.
• Assisting with organisation of open events, sending invitations, qualifying and booking appointments, ensuring IFA’s/solicitors are in attendance on the day, preparing and sending brochure packs.
• Present a positive image of Bovis Homes through all dealings with purchasers.
• Provide a service of excellence, developing opportunities for customer feedback and involvement to deliver continuous improvement.
• Develop effective working relationships with solicitors, IFA’s, Home Ownership, Communications and Sales Team.
• Liaise with the relevant Bovis Homes departments and at all times to ensure customers are kept fully informed of the progress of their purchase.
• Hold daily / weekly sales meetings to discuss areas of concern and keep on message with prospect management, progress of sales and hub presentation.
• 5 GCSEs / GCE including Mathematics and English (at C grade or above).
• A Levels in any discipline.
• NVQ, level 3/ 4 Customer Service or Sales is desirable but not essential.
• Relevant experience working for a residential house builder is essential.
Special skills or knowledge
• Ability to effectively handle complaints and difficult situations.
• Excellent proven sales record.
• Strong negotiation and sales skills.
• Excellent administration skills.
• An interest in property and the housing market.
• A good understanding of building regulations and legal obligations.
Interpersonal skills and attitude
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Patience with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to deal with people from all backgrounds.
• Friendly, trustworthy and professional attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.